Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally Its 2009?2008 like a blink of an eye...

Well,today its already the 2nd week of my Form 4 2009 schooling week.....zzzzzzzzzz

During the days of my PMR year 2008.......I really miss it....
The time flies like a burning candle,
The life and joy of 3 Adilians 2008,
The super barking sound of Hasnor,
The form teacher and other subjects teacher were the best.


Unfortunately,My PMR results was..........1 A 4 B 1 C 1 D swtzzz
I was quite unsatisfied with my results.....but I cant do anything with it.....
I disappoint quite many of people who always wish me luck to get at least 5A's......
Yes,I am really hoping for it,but sorry,I had 4B's.........
My beloved PMR year is now a past,all just passesd within a blink of an eye.
We 3Adilians 2008 will miss you, our kind and caring form teacher,

Puan Che Nor Haneem,

you are the 3Adil leader who taught us,
even its Sejarah...its fun to hear and listen,
you are one of the brightest stars,
in 3 Adil 2008,
but then,its the past,you went away,
leaving us behind,just like a spark of hope for 3 Adilians.
But now,she's gone,
With respect and as a student,We Will Remember YOU!!!


Its already 2009,my present class now is 4Gigih,
Its been a stressful week for me,as hearing the teacher lectures about SPM format.
There's no more objective,majority subjective....thinking of it make me stress alot....
I really would wish to go back to form 3,well time flies.....
I cant do anything with it,and my temper gets really bad,
such as,when I was playing WMMT3 DX last saturday the gear suddenly hangs,so I feel so angry and just use my 1litre bottle full with water and slammed the gear box thrice hardly when my gear hangs.....
And well,when I slammed the gear,Uncle Ho heard the banging noise and gave me some advice,stating that,he knew that I had problems....But I couldn't help it out,YES,I do have really many problems.........but I just dont want to express it out.....

2009 is just A NEW YEAR with new life......it would be good if I have a good and caring Girlfriend....Mostly people wouldn't just like me.I dont know why.I really do get serious in relationships,I am not a playboy.Because I dont like to play other people's feelings.....I would always try my best to treat them better,so they would understand.

But they wont understand me.....Its kinda sad for me,thinking of it.I would feel really jealous sometimes to see my friends couple with a beautifull girl/woman.I admit myself for have many mistakes,but I hope everyone would forgive me for what I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home