Monday, September 22, 2008

Trials exam

well,my trials exam 2 ended last week.

Unfortunately,I screwed up my penulisan paper,which came out graph,that I had no idea how to elaborate my sentences out.Running out of time,I didnt do Part D,which is the novel part.I didnt do anything because the teacher asked to stop writing.T_T

Science paper,Bryan told me,Eh,I did this before,I did this before.Well,I asked him,how u know?Oh,This paper is from Kelantan! LOL,exactly the same,except the front page.Science paper,for me is normal,can answer quite well i guess.

Mathematics paper.Ok you got it......Paper 1 I just simply shoot.
Paper 2 absolutely nothing....well,T_T

the last,geography paper.I was at question 30.There were 60 questions.So I went to sleep.Ended up about 12.20pm I woke up.I looked at Yee Jiun's watch,OMG I only had 10 minutes LEFT!I quickly do it,and luckily just when i finished it,teacher gave orders to collect the paper.hahaha.

PMR is just coming very soon.After this week,Then RAYA,THEN PMR....Then,MATI,Then,Merdeka!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home