Monday, September 1, 2008

Merdeka 2008

Friday 29/8/08 8pm

I was having my dinner alone at Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant.Oh yeah.So,I ordered a set meal,Stone Grilled Korean rice bla bla bla,with free soup and your choice of your drinks.So I ordered a cream soup and 'Ying Yong In Hong Kong Style' its A.K.A coffee + milk.Well,I have a voucher of free sandwich so i used it too.I started eating,and enjoying my dinner,the rice was fresh and hot.The soup was creamy,like mushroom soup,the ying yong was great in taste.I managed to finish the whole set,but only managed to eat 2 pieces of sandwich,there's 4 in total.Luckily,I saw my friend,and he helped me finish it.The total bill was.....RM17.04 with 10 %membership card.I guess its worth it for such brilliant and tasty food.




Saturday 30/8/08, National Day Eve
Well,to start off the story,this year 2008 merdeka celebration is......Boringggggg........No fireworks,no street party,no nothing....I was shocked.......and filled with dissapointment.

Well,I cant do anything,but to go to the arcade,I took a team picture with my fellow -KS- team mates.Here's the photo's......hehehe.Ain't I cool?LOLZ




Well,After that,I met my friend,Alex,with his beautiful,sexy girlfriend,Mey Ling.Quite awhile I didnt see her.hahaha.She smiled.I thanked her for giving me an opportunity to take photo with her.Thank You Mey Ling.You are so sweet,may you and Alex be happy couples.


Alex and Mey Ling


Mey Ling and Me....



Well,I went back at 2am and was super sleepy.And 3of my friends came from Seremban stayed overnight at my house.We slept at 3am,and I woke up at 11.30am and my friends woke at 12.30pm.Well,I was evil and i secretly took their picture while they were Sleeping....kekekeke.When we was on our way to Sunway Pyramid,I saw Jerica coming out from the taxi.Hahaha.On my hands was holding a cage,inside there was a guinea pig.hahahah.It was fat and active.


About 8pm at night,I was walking to have my dinner,so I suddenly saw a cool modifided Perodua Kancil.It was really cool.Fully with stickers and hello kitties.Wahahha



After that,about 10pm I went home.Thats all.Monday I aint sure going Times Square or Sunway Pyramid.hahahaha.Even there's disappointment in the merdeka celebration,I would lilke to thank all my friends who accompanied me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home