Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Painful,Suffering moment

July 17th Thursday Night.

Ouch!!!My head is really on a serious headache.With my forehead very hot.
So I went to see doctor.My body temperature 39 celcius.

So i didnt went school,continue sleeping and resting at home.Friday,Saturday,Sunday.I spent my time sleeping at home.My fever is getting worse.Throat painfull when eating and drinking.

Monday,owh...school day,well my parents suspected that i got a denggi fever.So i didnt turn up for school.Before that,every morning my blood count drop.So,it was a DANGER for me.Monday night my parents went to the clinic and ask the doctor to write a letter to admit into Sunway Medical Centre.

July 22nd Tuesday
Well,So i was at the hospital applying this and that,preparation.
The doctor came and cucuk my hand with a sharp needle,OUCH!!!~~
Then I see,owh dear,I am a patient now,with glucose.
It was a seriously extra boring day in my life.Nothing else for me to do in the hospital!!!!

Wednesday
It was morning,still in the hospital,wow,1 night in a hospital its like spending 1month.Feel tired,lifeless,lazy,my fever remains the same.I want to go back home,I miss my home so much.
My blood count still drop as usual.Aww.......

Thursday
Damn!Its the third day.I really desperate to go home.Time passes by.It was 8.30am where the nurse took my blood.I was feeling,IF today i am not home,tomorrow at least i shall be home.
The other 3 patients were discharging from hospital,leaving me alone.T_T.
It was 2pm,I really want to know my blood test results.Suddenly,my doctor came,I was praying for GOD please,let me home....!!!

Your blood count had increase.You can be discharged from the hospital now.As what my doctor said.My face turned really overjoyed.After for 2hours waiting for the insurance,and stuffs,I left the hospital.Oh yeah,felt so great.

HOME SWEET HOME
I miss everything in my house.Especially my bed and my room.


Friday 25th july
Well,I didnt turn up for school for 1 week.Just resting at home.

Monday,woke up.
My eyes are still in sleeping condition.I was thinking,well,why my mum woke me up so early today?Hey,its back to school.I was like,owh yea,right,I want to sleep more.....

I was like,WHAT?!today is a test?OMG......havent study,havent prepare anything!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home