Monday, June 16, 2008

End of my racing history.

Last Saturday and Sunday Night.At Sunway Pyramid.

Last Saturday(14/6/2008)

well,PAIN*,HTM(Uncle),Apo

they all pakat themselves to tag me 3 vs 1(me)
well,as i already expected,Wangan Area,Start ramo daikokuhutou RAMP!..all straight.....zzzzz

In the end....twice I got 1st , once 3rd and once 4th(last)

I just never play serious.I keep banging and banging.......my aura is lost.Then after that i went back home.I also cant sleep that night.3am i slept,5am i woke up,slept back,then 8am I woke up back.Then until it was already 10.30 in the morning..I really can't sleep anymore.So I just woke up.


Last Sunday(15/6/2008)
At Noon,I didn't get to celebrate Happy Father's Day.Because My whole family was not free.They had their own programmes.Sad.......T_T.

At night I appeared at the arcade...well i also knew that REV team is at Sunway.
Well,I just simply play without getting serious...I won all the matches by luck.
I feel that.Its time for me to put and end on racing.I felt that...after all these.I can just buy a Nokia N95i and a PS3!WOW.......

And I really appreaciate her.Thank You for being the best.I will not forget both of these days.Fun and laughter.It was also Happy Father's Day.I wish all father's have a prosperus and pink of health.Make sure quit smoking,I urge all Misters.Please,It's bad for health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home