Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My personal LIFE?!

1.Whats my name?
Lian Pang of course....

2.If i am given a choice to school or go out work?
School first,work later.

3.Do you enjoy your schooling life?
My schooling life sucks...but she shines me everyday

4.I heard that you are an arcade gamer freak at Sunway Pyramid?Is that true?
Yeah,thats true.By the way,i accept all friendly racing challenges...such as......
i)Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3
ii)Initial D
iii)Battle Gear 4

5)Many said that....You come here everyday?Not bored of those games meh?
I came on weekends only,sometimes i am bored of it,but then i got nothing to else.

6)People seen me on TV,they were shocked.Lian Pang,is that you in the TV?!
Yeah,I was.That fine day was also my birthday,6th March.I got interviewed by Hitz.TV.They interviewed me about whats my favourite games....My friends were like...."STONE"..."How the hell can appear on tv?!"

7)How many girls you really liked so far in your whole life?
ONLY ONE.

8)Who is she?
Find out yourself....I am crazy about her.....zzzzzz

9)How's my academic results?
Sometimes good,Sometimes bad....

10)Whats my worse experience that I had before?
During the holidays,I went to Penang with my friends...That night....I got gangbang RAPED by my friends.....hahaha

11)Where I stay?
Somewhere opposite Sunway Pyramid.Just 5minutes walk to reach there.Sunway Pyramid can be my second home.Because everything is there when I wants to purchase something.

12)Currently,what are you thinking to do during weekends?
I always thinked to be work,to get more $$ to save up money for my future.
Like my sister,she sell beer,cocktails and talk with the customers...and A day,she got RM110+commission but only hiring girls.She only worked 5hours per day from 8pm-2am.OH man how i wish i can get that kind of job.

13)If someone gave me a free trip to anywhere,where would i choose?
Japan! I love eating sushi,ramen,udon,salmons.And i love the city there,modern city.

14)Do you hate anyone so far?
Nah...,I dislike hating people,but making more new friends.!

15)Whats my ambition?
Don't know yet.

16)Do you want to get marry when your age is suitable?
Depends if the girl loves me,bagai pinang dibelah dua.

17)If I had a choice to go back to the past.Will you?
Yes,I will.Because I wants to repair my past mistakes that sometimes make me regret.

18)What kind of personality in a girl do you admire?
Cute,Sweet,Beautiful,but not to forget,have a kind heart and understands me.

19)What satisfies me the most?
When I make her happy,I appreciate everyday,every hour when i see her.

20)Any targets you want to acheive this year?
PMR?At least a few A's.I will be happy.


I love you,
I wants to know where are you,
I am desperate to see you but when,
I see you,
I feel shy,but your stunning smile made me thinking about you.

You are the one,
You gave me the power to live,
You made me changed,
You are always in my heart forever!

Guess Who Is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home