Thursday, June 12, 2008

Seriously Schooling

Today,ok.....as usual...first subject.....Mathematics.......(T_T)

Solid Geometry III

My crazy minded teacher...Puan Azimah....as usual....today she was rather seriously crazier!
She said.....Please DO!!

Exercise8.2A,B,C,D,E,F,G
ALL PICTURES MUST DRAW!


I was like...ARHHH(*STONE*)speechless!...as usual my crazy maths teacher giving so many HOMEWORKS!

WELL,after that...teacher gave us time to do our work.....OWH....cool......can save my time sleeping at home.....when i was on my way doing my homework....about 20min later....owh...my HW half completed.....i was like...THATS FAST!how the hell i did those works?!NEVERMIND...continue story



Well,when i came back home,i was playing with my phone..then i slept..zzzzzzzzzzzzz.then i woke up,and started finding info's about my folio's stuffs...

and currently...i Havent finish my sejarah folio yet...ARGH!!Teacher gonna kill me........See you people....Can i RIP(Rest In Peace) and go to sleep now?!Haha good night my girl.....Sweet dreams....love you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home