Friday, June 27, 2008

Arcade is it a serious waste of money?

well,since the CYC arcade staffs know me as their best and regular customer.....

I treat them as my good brothers/friends.They always advised me not to spend money in the arcade so much.It's useless,he said.

I do realize it.But then,my mission isn't complete yet.my metro highway must be 12 07 *** in order to pass.

However,today I really feel useless to myself.I go whack lorry myself from the 1st place to 4th place.This is the siliest thing that I ever did in my wangan life.Big mistakes...whack myself to the divider and screwed up my self....I was shocked to myself.What is going on with me?

By the way....I feel sad and I pity her so much.How I wish she would be beside me when I need her.But there's no chance for me I guess....I guess she didn't realize that how much I LOVE her and I sacrificed for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home