Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend At Outside.

For my blog skin,I shall thank to my senior,Jason Cheong,the persona who had a really nice handsome macho man face,including the patience he had,to lend me a hand by decorating my empty white blog.I really appreciate it and thank you so much that you gave me a big help.Thank You Jason.!!!!~~~~


Saturday 12/7/2008

Well,at arcade,my little richie rich childish friend,Edwin, asked me,

Edwin-Hey,LP how come you bring a book in the arcade?To study?
LP-Yeah,study for PMR la.Somemore what else?
Edwin-Semangat lah you,why dont you study while driving?
LP-Are.......you sure?well,lets try.....hahaha


LOL?

Later after that, we went to have some fresh air with some nice scenery.
Here's a picture.Cooling,isn't?



A picture at the back of Sunway Pyramid 2,looks like those dessert kind of design yeah?...hahaha



At night,my friends and I went to 1 Utama.We went to the arcade and,saw,
Too Spicy!!!(2Spicy)
Its a really fantastic shooting game where you can move and shoot,shooting objects to hurt the opponent more,shoot petrol tanks,cars,and,head SHOT!!!My friend is sick!He head shot like a GODLIKE!!!>He's been undefeated until today in Berjaya Times Square.





The pedal on the bottom where you can move left and right.Amazing gameplay isn't?I love that game.Unfortunate for us,because only 1 machine is usable,the other one spoilt.This game only currently only at 1 Utama.T_T

Sunday,13/7/2008

During lunch,we went for bak kut teh with my parents,it is called Ah Gong Bak Kut Teh,its somewhere near my house.With 4plates of rice,4glass of water,4dishes,its watering my mouth just waiting for that curry fish head,ARRGH,geez,after for 10minutes,at last I had a nice bite on its meat.




FOR my dinner,I had some nice famous curry chicken siew bao.I bought 5 for RM 7.50 but fortunately there's 40% making it RM4.50.Oh,ma ma mia!The siew bao taste is just great,making it a wonderful sensation into your mouth.!I gave 2 to a friend of mine,and 3 for myself.The curry chicken is just wonderful to satisfy your stomach.I would recomend you to have a try.Its located at Sunway Pyramid 2 (F)Floor,just nearby Ajisen Ramen. You will crave for more after your first bite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home