Thursday, July 10, 2008

Class of 3ADIL 2008

This Morning 10/7/2008

Puan Azimah,also known as my relief for my form teacher.She also my MR.S serious weirdo Mathematics teacher.Chapter-Linear Equations.

As the lesson ended,everyone was happy,and greet teacher and say,

Terima Kasih,Puan Azimah.When she just about to leave the class,All in a sudden-!

Omarul-Cikgu,~~!!!Homework,cikgu,!!!?
Puan Azimah- Oh Yes!Saya lupa lar.Terima Kasih kepada siapa yang mengingatkan saya tadi.
(My whole class shouted,Cikgu,tak mahu homework la cikgu,as they were pleading teacher)

Lian Pang-Eh,Omar, you lin kun lar,mengapalah,tak ada homework baru syok tau.
Syazwan-Bodoh lah Omar tak boleh diam ke?Bapak banyak homework cikgu.
Kumaresh-Aiyo Cikgu,janganlah!
Athyra-Banyaknya homework cikgu.T_T .

During Recess time,there was a pesta buku.
I bought a Bahasa Melayu book.It costs RM 4.40 with 10% discount.Which is RM4.00
I bought 3 jelly for Rm 2.10 and ate it,a packet of sweets,Which costs me Rm2.20.

After recess our class had science,by Pn. Jamilah Kadir as known as,shorty.(Sorry,saya kurang sopan sikit.)

Kummaresh didnt bring his Science pratical book.He took and use my book to cover himself.In the end,I was the one get scolding.Luckily not to disclipline teachers.Selva sat beside me doing his tatabahasa work,and teacher knew he was lying stating that he was doing his science work.

Pn. Jamilah-Selva,jujurlah selva,ada ilmu pengetahuan tapi tak ada adab,APA GUNANYA?
Selva-Ya cikgu,maafkan saya.

Last subject,BM teacher came in,Pn Mahnum.
She gave us some exercise in a book,where we have to copy it.On the blackboard she wrote

Khamis 10/9/2008

Syazwan-Cikgu,PMR mana ada begitu cepat cikgu.
Pn Mahnum-Eh,maaf,kemungkinan saya begitu cemas melihat anak-anak muridku menduduki
peperiksaan PMR.
Semua ketawa,we continued doing our work given by the teacher then I managed to complete it in time.Then its time to pack our bag and go home.Thats all.As usual for our schooling day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home