Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun At Sunway,My 2nd home.


YUMMY!


Vincent-I opened wide my mouth but still can't fit in the monsterous burger!OMG!



TRIPLE XXL BURGER KING!






Saturday,well,something really interesting,but.....

well,me edwin and vincent....
4.00pm++ at sunway pyramid arcade

Vincent-I am seriously so hungry you know....I never eat for the whole day
LLP-okok,since you complained so much,lets go eat carl's JR.
Vincent-ok....

well,at Carls JR,
LLP-Vincent,order that swiss chicken bacon thingy that burger
Vincent-ok...

He went and order,well,first time ordering and eating there...so there was a mistake.
The receipt stated....RM35.00?!I was like....where got so expensive?

LLP-WAHLAU!RM35.00 what you order?!
Vincent-I dont know...
LLP-Nevermind....since you complain so much just now....lets just see what awaits you....
Vincent-But RM35.00 you know fly already.....T_T"

Well,Actually,that was a triple large burger + large french fries + large cup of drink.

LLP-WOW what kind of serious madness of burger is this?!
Vincent-How am I going to finish this monster burger?

Well we started eating

Vincent's mouth cant fit for that large size of gigantic burger.Well,its really delicious...My mouth water's....but I certainly cant finish off that piece of giant.

So....vincent at about 80% of the burger...and left 20% for me...I ate most of the french fries and the 20% left of that burger.So we was like so seriously full and barely can walk.

Until 7pm,I was still so full,even I ate quite less.....I told my mum I do not want to eat dinner as I was really full..Until late at night I still cant eat anything.....Too full.Worth it for a meal....hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home