Monday, July 7, 2008

My target was completed.

quite a week i didnt update my blog,as my internet connection was disrupted.Thank GOD,because it was back to normal today.


As what completed,

my wish was fullfilled.

Metro Highway(Tokyo Area) 59.7km
TIME-12 06 826
Card name- -KS- {*LLP* (YING*)} 8/6/2008
Car-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 MR
http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/aa/english/wanganmaxi3/ranking/timeattack.php?course=11&car=&power=99&term=0&area=0&x=26&y=16

I am enough satisfied to be Malaysia number 1 and World Ranking Number 25(slowly its gonna drop)


Second thing,

Metro Highway(Kanagawa Area)
Time- 7 29 701
Card name- -KS- {*LLP*(YING*)} 25/6/2008
Car-Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/aa/english/wanganmaxi3/ranking/timeattack.php?course=12&car=17&power=99&term=0&area=0&x=28&y=20

I am really happy of this record for being car model World Ranking Number 1 for now.(Soon the HK ,Taiwan,China people are going to bring my record 1 step down.I hope not.)

Since my target was completed,I have nothing to acheive more.What I want to have is to have a good and happy life.But that will never come true.haih....zzzzzzzzz

Thats all.I am going to update my blog again,very soon.

LLP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home