Thursday, August 14, 2008

PMR,PMR,PMR

Owh,my PMR is coming nearer and nearer,OMG,I am scared you know.Who does not?

Today I had maths,And yes,everyone in my class know that I am in deep shit.......
Why?Find it out yourself....Its embarassing.....T_T
I had always to try to be good in maths,but then,I always forget how to do after 1 week.
Well,my brains have super extra special short term memory especially when it comes for MATHS!
Geografi paper was quite hard...I guess I tembak quite alot of questions because......

Puan Mahnum-Tinggal 10mint lagi......

I was WHAT?So fast?!I am just at question 54...I didnt really notice time really flies that fast.Maybe just because I think alot and confuse about the answers.

I just realized that my atitude had changed?Did I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home