Monday, November 24, 2008

Its really lonely.

Well,sorry for not updating my blog after for so long.

Holiday has started few weeks ago.And now weekdays I am just busy concentrate on my job.Weekends just go out with friends as usual.Haihz.....14 days to go.For my 2008 Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 Competition.I am really scared and worried about this competition.Though I am hoping to be Champion,but then,It IS TOO HARD FOR ME.You know that?!Now when I play Wangan,I feel so tension and barely cant relaks myself because I want to acheive the best in the competition.Also,I always made so many mistakes,but I really always tell myself to try to be the blocking king.Let's see after that.I wish all my best in the competition~cheers

As in another direction..........Haihz.....sss
I am a lonely guy as usual keep wondering around in Sunway Pyramid.I always wonder how to win and understand a woman's heart.I would like to make more new girl-friends to change my life,In a way to communicate and learn to be more open minded.I really dont understand why I always cant get closer with any girls.I would wish that I am more attractive and more stunning.
Although you will see me as somebody who have no taste,dont judge its book by its cover......Anyone would never knew if this guy would be a gentleman after all.......Am I right?
They can also accompany me if I am lonely.It is much more worth than spending money on arcades too.HEHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home