Monday, October 27, 2008

A good day at Sunway


Today at Sunway Pyramid 26/10/2008

Around 12pm,

I was still sleeping,really sleepy because last Saturday night dota and yamcha till 2am.
So my -KS- member called me,

Jeff Oi Star Team Arrive at Sunway already!!!!
LLP WHAT?! Damn you,you disturb my sleep!ok lah i prepare myself first then I come.
Jeff Aiya quickly la.Dont ki ki kak kak here.
LLP Ok,later i over there u dont let me diao u bye.

I met Star Team after for almost 10 months didnt see him......
We had a tag team match


-KS- ST*AR

LLP JWEI
EVAL EDWIN

We played and the results was quite satisfying for me..........
We lost by 2 points....So close but still lose........awwww

I was amazed with Star team blocking skill and tag team match.....
Here are some pictures between us.

This Is Edwin And Me.....Stop Gaying You ***ker




From Left

Matt,Alan,Edwin,Jeffrey




Suki And Me


This is My boss And Star team leader Suki aka Rich $$ Man



This is the main picture.We took at Berjaya Times Square.
So well,And STAR team went back At 8pm+++.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home