Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Really really coming very soon

PMR is just.............5 days away?
no proper preparations?Thats me.Aww gosh,I am so worried actually.
But I always fell sleepy in class.
Althought I hate that,but I can't resist it.
Surprisingly,in my class today,only a few boys came to school today
who is,Me,Megat,Selva,Darvesh.I guess thats all right.The attendance was
13/32 /OMG! The whole day we didnt do anything,chatting,and chatting about
after PMR plans,and stuffs.We are DAMN lazy to do work.

Whats my plan after PMR?I guess.........looking for a vacancy at Sunway Pyramid?
Thats a big possible that I am going to work there during the holidays.
But,what can I do at home everyday?Nothing right?Why don't be a hardworking person and
get some experience and more $$?Oh yeah.We"ll see about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home