Monday, December 22, 2008

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3~DX


Saturday 20/12/2008 12pm

Eval called me

Eval-Hey LP want to go 1utama?
LLP-Why want go there for?
Eval-Erm,because got chances later 3pm upgrade DX
LLP-Oh!!Serious ah?okok i go there......

SO actually i was planning to sunway,but then,i changed my destination to go to 1u.
Well and so,I took a bus from Sunway-Kelana Jaya LRT Station-1Utama

I reach there around 2pm.....And I saw,WTF, already on the progress to upgrade DX!!!I was so damn excited and was really hand itchy waiting to touch that game......but unfortunately,my KS team mate already transfer his card data and he have the card number of 00-01.....I was like NO~~~!!!!!!The card number that i was really waiting for it has already passed!!!! Well,I had no choice but to get the next card number which is 00-02.....T_T.......Here is a picture of the new WMMT3DX card and my loveable car~!



YING* Card number 00-02 hhahah



So when I got my seat,I just play ghost king only.....to earn the coins....haha
well,i simply play all the road just to save my time,and i took all the crown.I also have the title
'Fastest In The Metro Highway'.But after awhile my friends ghost defeated me cause its slow and bang alot....Only until now still left c1 and hakone.....T_T
The new aura isn't it cool?The new aura looks much more attractive and more fascinating than the previous one.


.

My car with C1 And Hakone King.....Isnt my car wonderfull?~~HEHE ^_^


And about the new updates for WMMT3 DX,

4 New cars, EvolutionX ,Impreza WRX STi(GRB), Mazda Miata Mx5,And Nissan FairladyZ(Z34)
1 New course - Nagoya.
Graphic becomes more detail and more cool.
New cinematic and new remix introduction song.
Max HP 825~~~!!!!!!
A new black colour special meter......
Well that meter looks like a new mini cooper meter.....
And by the way,It looks like a compass.....!! LOL...!!!
And battle stars screen have animal behind it....(Next time I pose that)




This is the new WMMT3 DX poster.....
IT looks very interesting isnt?

I am currently thinking to up my YING* R32 class to SS9.........
But I must waste around RM1k for it........
What should I DO?hahahaha.................


Thats all for today......So,how far will I go!?See you soon!!~~~Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home