Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy and Sad day.......

23/12/2008,Christmas Eve
Location-SS2
Our -KS- gathering Had a BBQ party.......hehehe
Here are some photos of the roasting,hot BBQ.......
But well,you will see some of our friends....who actually a noooobie in BBQ,
They eventually just......Let the sausage there....and let it burn till roasted black
like no one's business!

Here are some photo's to share.......







Overloaded with foods~All of us are hungry......Still fresh..~~




Yeah,you got it,The fire was really hot, no worries,all are waiting.
Like A hungry tiger...../gg



Many many sausages as you can see there right?Well,It ended up like that....~Guess What?
This what happens.......I guess you all already thought is before......




And wa laa.............Cool isn't?Thanks to some serious smart person...........
Of course not me la......dont bully me ah......

Thanks to All -KS- members.....guests,and friends......
And,Thank You to

MOMO? from Penang for joining our BBQ party......




Its Christmas~~~~!!!!!!!! 25/12/2008

Unfortunate for me.......
I lost my loveable wallet,RM40,Personal WMMT3 and DX cards..Personal keys.....
Well,I would really thought who can took my wallet....haihz........
I spent so much on my YING* R32......so now,I had to start all over again...
I felt really lazy....and wasting double $$......but thinking of the engine sound of R32,
I really felt no RB26,no life=NO LLP

So Well,As today 27/12/2008

Today Sunway Pyramid Arcade upgraded to WMMT3 DX
So I quickly bought a Mazda MX-5 Card name ReNee
Well,the card number was.....for sure 00-01~~!!! HEHE!!!

Thinking of a glance.......Of my YING* R32.......
Really I feel give up hope for the R32
But,I just think,8machine free card number 00-01
Aiyah~! La la seng go transfer data only la........
Of course card number 00-01 also.....
And I took all top player KING GHOST~~~!!!



From left to right

C1,New Belt Line,Wangan Line,Yokohane line,Nagoya,Osaka,Hakone
YING* R32 139 000 Mileage.......

For your information about my Mazda Mx5,wah.......I spent almost RM60 for that car.........
We just created that cute MX 5 for Time Attack Running And battle(If its strong)
I spent so much.....haihz......financial problem going to come hunt me soon......~_~

And,last but not least.................
Say Farewell to Our -KS- team member,Jeffrey Yong who had gone for NS in pahang......
The person who was wearing White Colour Shirt With a doggie bone on his hand.....
We'll be waiting for you Botak JEFF~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home